top of page




How and what can I check to see if I have a water leak in my home?


To check for leaks in your home, you first need to determine whether you're wasting water and then identify the source of the leak. Press the button below to get information on how to check for water leaks and also view the EPA webpage to read the tips in finding a water leak. To View webpage click on button below.

When is the brush pick up and what items will be picked up?

Once per month, you will receive a brush/bulky item pick-up. Make sure you place brush/bulky prior to the scheduled week. Truck will not pass for a second time Or late set outs. Please click on button below to see what items will not be picked up by Republic Services or you could also view the calendar for monthly scheduled pick up.

Protect Your Pipes-1.jpg
How to Report a Streetlight Problem


If you live inside the City Limits of Lyford, the button below will direct you to  webpage where you can report a Streetlight problem. You can also call our office. Just make sure you get the streetlight pole number. Click the Button below and fill the information if AEP maintains them. If its MVEC call our office to report it.

Did you know you can sign up for AEP Power outage alerts and notifications?


To sign up click on the button below and sign up.

How can I find out what the city limits are?


Click on the button below to view a map of the City Limits.

bottom of page